ControlAir’s pneumatic controls ensure reliable and durable pressure regulation for Control Valves in virtually every application. ControlAir’s Air Pressure Regulators, Filter Regulators, Volume Boosters, I/P Transducers and Valve Positioners provide precise repeatability, which results in higher performance and a more energy-efficient automated system. These are our core products, not just an accessory. We don’t make or repair control valves, you do. So help us use our 30 years of experience on your next control valve project.
Using ControlAir valve products with your control valves help to ensure accuracy as well as:
- Provide constant pressure regardless of flow variation or upstream pressure
- Help system operate more economically by minimizing the amount of pressurized air that is wasted.
- Safely operate control valve at reduced pressure
- Extends component life by supplying filtered air
ControlAir products used:
- Filter Regulators provide clean, accurate air pressure
- Volume Boosters are designed to increase the stroking speed of control valves when used in conjunction with positioner/actuator.
- I/P Pressure Transducers offer Nema 4x enclosures (IP65 rating)
- Valve Positioners provide stable and accurate control of rotary and linear valves. Intrinsically safe, explosion-proof options available
- High Pressure Regulators reduce inlet pressures from as high as 6000 psig (413 bar) down to working pressures ranging between 0 and 225 psig (15.5 bar).