ControlAir manufactures Bubble Tube Liquid Level Systems, Stainless Steel Air Filter Regulators and I/P Pressure Transducers needed for control in water and wastewater treatment processes. These products are built and tested in Amherst, New Hampshire, USA and are supported with knowledgeable sales and support staff backed up by a worldwide distribution network.
Our products can be found in water treatment applications such as:
- Wastewater Treatment: Primary Sedimentation Clarifiers and Floc Blanket control – L100 Bubble Level System, Valve Control I/P Transducers and Air Filter Regulators
- Power Plant: Ash Pool Level monitoring – L100 Bubble Level System
- Paper and Pulp: Secondary and Primary Clarifiers – L100 Bubble Level System, Valve Control I/P Transducers and Air Filter Regulators
- Petro-Chemical: Corrosive Tank Level monitoring – L100 Bubble Level System
ControlAir products found in these applications include:
- Bubble Tube Liquid Level System (L100) provides precise level measurement for applications involving hazardous locations or liquids which are highly corrosive or slurry type.
- Stainless Steel Filter Regulators (Type 350, Type 380) provide accurate pressure regulation and quick response in water treatment processes from phase separation to polishing.
- I/P Transducers (Type 500, Type 900) provide reliable, repeatable accuracy of pneumatic pressure for control systems.